Wireless In-Car Bluetooth FM Transmitter
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 5 - 19 and get 15% off
- Buy 20 - 99 and get 20% off
- Buy 100 or above and get 25% off
The WowPartPro Bluetooth Car FM Transmitter Adapter is a multifunction Hands Free Car Kit. It transfer Bluetooth signals(Music and phone call) from your Bluetooth devices to car audio system via FM , support playing music by TF card, you can enjoy music or answer calls hands freely from your car audio system. It also coming with a USB interface which output 5V/2.1A power.
- Integrate handsfree calls, FM transmitter, Bluetooth, USB charger and MP3 player.
- Support Bluetooth hands-free phone calling via its built-in microphone.
- Built-in FM transmitter, 87.5-108.0MHz of full frequency.
- Built-in microphone allows you to speak to callers without picking up the phone.
- CVC technology for noise and wind suppression, full duplex sound quality.
- Mobile phone can be conned autoctematically when the device turns on.
- Support an external TF card(Up to 32G), can play music files on MP3/WMA format.
- With 3.5 mm AUX jack, support line-in and line-out.
- Offer a 5V-2.1A USB port for cellphone or tablet charging.
- Well-positioned buttons for quick music and call control, volume adjustment knob.
- Support MP3/WMA music format.
- 1.44" large screen display, easy operation.
- Device Type: Bluetooth Car FM Transmitter
- Bluetooth version: V3.0
- Bluetooth profiles: A2DP, HSP, HFP
- Bluetooth frequency band: 2.4 GHz-2.48 GHz unlicensed ISM Band
- Bluttooth Transmission Distance: 5m
- FM Frequency: 87.5-108Mhz
- FM Transmission Distance: 2m
- Input Voltage: 12 - 24V
- Output: 5V 2.1A
- Music Format: mp3,wma
- TF Card(Max Capacity): 32GB
- 1 x Bluetooth Car FM Transmitter.
- 1 x 3.5 mm Audio Cable.
- 1 x User manual.
If you are not totally satisfied with an item that you purchased, you may return it at its new, original condition within 60 days of purchase for a full refund that you paid to us.
If the return is due to product defect, we will pay your return shipping postage.
If returned for other reasons, return shipping postage will not be paid.
Posted by Unknown on 3rd Nov 2017
Ordered this product because I had purchased one like it and had given it to my grandson. Could not pair my phone with the second transmitter. Contacted customer service and Albert promptly sent a replacement. It paired and works well for music. Audio not great for phone calls, but does provide hands free calling. Delivery is very fast. Would order again from WOW.
Posted by Nihat on 16th Jun 2017
... but 3.5 mm line-in/aux jack doesn't. The sound comes out muffled when music is sent in through the aux jack. First I blamed the aux cable that came in the package. So I used a better/proven cable: same problem. My phone's aux output has been tested, and it works. Just out of curiosity, I plugged in my earbuds into the aux jack, which also serves as line-out (I don't see why that is needed, but I digress). Surprise: it works.
So, to summarize:
* Line-in aux doesn't work
* Line-out aux works
* Bluetooth works pretty well. (Only tested for music-listening, not for receiving or placing calls.)
* Ability to set the FM frequency freely is nice.
changed my outlook on life
Posted by Eric from AlphaVariable on 25th May 2017
My 05 corolla really has no perks other than its cheap as hell. No aux port means I've been on the samE stack of cds for years as they continue to scatch beyond playability. This thing is awesome so far! Just plug it in, turn the volume up while device is paused to find the station with the least white noise and it actually sounds better than some cds since I have more EQ on the ipod. Found the store through walmart website and was a bit hesitant to buy from what appeared to be a random site but there's definitely more I will be buying straight from here in the future! Sent on the day of order and Free shipping took 3 days and quick to contact about questions. Thank you!
Customers also viewed