USB MHL to HDMI Cable TV Out Lead 1080p for Android Samsung LG HTC Phones
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 5 - 19 and get 15% off
- Buy 20 - 99 and get 20% off
- Buy 100 or above and get 25% off
- 3 IN 1 Function: Micro USB/HDMI/HML Adapter.
- Turns your phone's USB port into a standard HDMI port.
- Supports content with High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection (HDCP).
- Support 1080P Full HD video resolutions. Video Resolution: 480i, 480P, 720i, 720P, 1080i, 1080P (1920x1080/60Hz).
- Support 7.1 Surround Channels, 192KHz Audio transmission.
- Compatible Models: For Samsung Galaxy S5, S4, S3, Note 3, Note 2, Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 GT-N5100 N5110 N5120, Galaxy Tab 3 8.0, Tab 3 10.1, Tab Pro, Note Pro 12.2.
How to Use:
- Connect the HDMI connector of MHL cable into your TV directly.
- Connect the USB 2.0 connector of MHL Adapter into your original charger. Warning! Make sure that you use the Travel Charger that was included with your phone. If you use an unapproved travel charger, there is a possibility that the MHL adapter might not function properly.
- Connect your Travel Charger to an approved power source.
- Connect the MHL cable connector into the Power/Accessory Interface port on your phone. This is the same port that you normally use to connect your Travel Charger, and then restart the phone after connect with MHL Cable(Do not connect the MHL cable to your device through the Desktop dock. The Video and Audio output will not work correctly).
- This MHL(micro USB)connector with 11 pin, only fit for Samsung Galaxy S5, S4, S3, Note 3, Note 2, Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 GT-N5100 N5110 N5120 , Galaxy Tab 3 8.0, Tab 3 10.1, Tab Pro, Note Pro 12.2(NOT for Tab 3 7.0, Note 10.1), not compatible with other cellphones.
- Please make sure that your tablet support MHL protocol.
- This MHL cable must be powered by 5V 1A.
- After connecting, please restart your tablet. (Important: the first time you use the cable, the tablet must be restart after connecting the MHL).
- No setting requires after restart, the tablet will display HDMI icon. (for some device, it may not display the HDMI icon, only show charging).
- If still can't work, please try with your cell phone (S3 i9300 9308 939 note2 N7100).
|Type||USB to HDMI Cable|
|Input connector||Micro USB x1|
|Output connector||HDMI x1|
|Other connector||USB 2.0 x1 for charging|
|Length||55CM from HDMI to USB2.0, 184CM from HDMI to MHL.|
|Power request||5V 1A|
|Power Mode||Portable devices or charging|
- 1 x MHL USB HDTV Cable.
If you are not totally satisfied with an item that you purchased, you may return it at its new, original condition within 60 days of purchase for a full refund that you paid to us.
If the return is due to product defect, we will pay your return shipping postage. If returned for other reasons, return shipping postage will not be paid.
Customers also viewed