USB 3.0 to VGA+Lan Adapter
- USB to VGA/Lan Adapter adds both an external VGA video display and Gigabit Ethernet connection through a single USB port.
- USB to VGA Adapter supports the most common VGA video resolutions up to 2048 x 1152 with the DisplayLink 3700 chipset.
- Ethernet adapter connects wired network for fast files transfer rates and better security than a Wi-Fi network.
- Travel Mini-Dock weighs less than 2 ounces to travel in your notebook case instead of carrying a heavy brick dock adapter.
- Windows&Mac Compatible, compatible with Windows 7, 8, 8.1, and Mac OS.
Input: USB 3.0 Male
Video Output: VGA Female
Video Resolution Support: Up to 2048 x 1152
Chipset: DisplayLink 3700
Ethernet Output: 8P/8C RJ45 Female
Ethernet 10/100/1000 compatible
Windows: 10/8.1/8/7 (64/32 bit)
Mac: 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8 (currently NOT 10.12 Sierra)
Linux: Ubuntu 14.10 and above
No Audio Support – Audio must be transmitted separately
No HDCP Support – Cannot view copy protected video over analog VGA
- 1 x USB to VGA/Lan Adapter,
- 1 x Charging Cord Management,
- 1 x Wire Tie Organizer
If you are not totally satisfied with an item that you purchased, you may return it at its new, original condition within 60 days of purchase for a full refund that you paid to us.
If the return is due to product defect, we will pay your return shipping postage. If returned for other reasons, return shipping postage will not be paid.
Customers also viewed