Universal Car GPS Speedometer HUD Head Up Display MPH/KM/h Overspeed Alarm US
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 5 - 19 and get 15% off
- Buy 20 - 99 and get 20% off
- Buy 100 or above and get 25% off
GPS Speedometers, collecting speedometer from GPS satellites in real time, satellites lock in quickly. Much more accurate than the OBD hud especially when the car tire is replaced, then engine speed is not accurate at all. Besides, GPS hud has the same working logic as speed radar.
- Head-up display: projects the driving speed on the windscreen.
- Stand-up display: shows the driving speed on the LED screen.
- Easy Setup: Plug & Play, Power through vehicle cigarette lighter. No professional installation is required.
- Compatible with all Cars & Trucks. Use GPS signal guided calculation. No wiring needed to the VSS (vehicle speed signal).
- Display MPH or KM/H.
- Driving time and mileage calculation display.
- Auto adjusts brightness through sensor for Day & Night driving.
- Green color speed display, easy on your eye.
- Over-speed Alarm, and On/Off.
How to Use:
- 1.Clear the car windshield.
- 2.Tear the reflecting sticker and paste it on the car windshield.
- 3.Gently squeezed out the air bubbles.
- 4.It can be used repeatedly.
- 1.Set display mode - Press Enter button, you will see numbers “111” “222” “333” are shown on the screen
- A: 111 refers to Normal display mode, content will be shown on the screen in normal condition.
- B: 222 refer to Reflecting display mode, content will be shown on the screen in opposite side in order to be reflected on the windscreen correctly.
- C: 333 refer to Upside-down display mode. (for certain vehicle models only).
- 2. Set the speedometer unit (KM or Mile)
- A: Long press the Enter button, if you see number 100 shown on the screen, which means KM/h.
- B: Long press the Enter button, if you see number 161 shown on the screen, which means MPH.
- C: The default speed meter unit is set as KM/h.
- 3.Set the over-speed alarm rate
- A: Press the Up Button or Down Button to increase or decrease the speed rate.
- B: The default alarm speed rate is 120KM/h.
- C: A three times “Beep” sound alarm will be triggered when over speed occurs.
- D: No more alarm will be triggered when over-speed is detected continuously.
- 4. Fatigue Driving Alarm
- In every hour, system will trigger a fatigue driving alarm with continuous driving time displayed, in order to remind driver to avoid drowsy-driving.
- Example:001 means one-hour continuous driving, 002 means two-hour continuous driving and so on.
- 5. Adjustable Speed Slightly
- The display speed could be adjusted by hand. Press and hold the up button and Enter button at the same time. It will show the numbers from 650 to 669.
- Default speed rate is 665, if you want to increase the display speed with 1KM/H, adjust rate to 666; And if you want to decrease it with 1KM/H, adjust rate to 664.
|Membrane||12.4cm x 8.7cm/4.9'' x 3.4''|
|Display||10.3cm x 5.7cm x 1.5cm/4'' x 2.2'' x 0.6''|
|Support frame||14cm x 9.5cm x 3.3cm/5.5'' x 3.7'' x 1.3''|
- 1 x GPS HUD speedometer
- 1 x Non-slip mat/holder
- 1 x Packing Box
- 1 x 1.9M USB cable
- 1 x Reflecting sticker
- 1 x User Manual
If you are not totally satisfied with an item that you purchased, you may return it at its new, original condition within 60 days of purchase for a full refund that you paid to us.
If the return is due to product defect, we will pay your return shipping postage. If returned for other reasons, return shipping postage will not be paid.
Customers also viewed