Replacement Band Strap Silicone Watch Tracker Large For Fitbit Surge
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 5 - 19 and get 15% off
- Buy 20 - 99 and get 20% off
- Buy 100 or above and get 25% off
Replacement Silicone Wrist Bracelet Sport Band Strap for Fitbit Surge. Durable and soft material across your wrist and feels comfortable with a pin-and-tuck closure.
- Specially designed for Fitbit Surge.
- Soft silicone material with smooth finish for a sporty look. Comfortable and durable.
- Ventilation Holes Design makes it wear cool and comfortable after you sweat during the sports.
- Metal parts made with hypoallergenic nickel free stainless steel.
- Precisely Cut Head: perfectly fits to Fitbit Ionic. Easy to install and adjust the size according your wrist.
- Silicone band with frame, durable and reusable.
- Multi-Colors for Choice can meet all your requirement.
- Note: Watch Band ONLY, the Watch is not included.
|Suitable for||6.1-8.3inch wrist|
- 1 x Silicone Watch Band
- 2 x Removal Tool
If you are not totally satisfied with an item that you purchased, you may return it at its new, original condition within 60 days of purchase for a full refund that you paid to us.
If the return is due to product defect, we will pay your return shipping postage. If returned for other reasons, return shipping postage will not be paid.
Durable, stylish replacement for the Surge band
Posted by Ken Zalewski on 17th Sep 2018
I purchased this replacement Surge band a week ago. I must say that I've been thoroughly impressed with the quality of this band and the simplicity of installation. Unlike the original band that comes with the Surge, this band is a single piece, not two separate pieces that must be glued and screwed into the tracker itself. This new band is thicker and more durable than the original, has a mesh of holes for breathability, and comes in a variety of colors. It took me about 5 minutes to remove the old band, scrape excess rubber material off the tracker, and then place the tracker into the new band. This band keeps the tracker in place nice and snug. (Important: The Bluetooth antenna must be peeled off the old band and placed back onto the tracker correctly. There are videos on YouTube that illustrate this.) The band comes with a screwdriver for removing the four screws from the original band, and a scraping tool for scraping off the excess rubber from the tracker. Fitbit should have shipped the Surge with this band to begin with. Then, if/when it wears out, the user could simply pop out the tracker and pop it into a replacement band. Based on the quality of this band, I anticipate that it will last a while. I am very pleased with my purchase.
Customers also viewed