OBDII Car Engine Fault Code Reader
The MemoScan U581 Scanner is for real-time automotive diagnosis based on the OBDII and CAN-BUS protocols. It offers full feature scanning including "LIVE DATA". By simply plugging it into your vehicles diagnostic socket, you will be able to read all trouble codes and definitions related to the "Check Engine Light", save & review results, reset the trouble light, monitor & freeze-frame data and more. Also retrieves the VIN (vehicle identification number) on supported vehicles.
- Works on all 1996 and newer cars & light trucks that are OBD II compliant (including the VPW, PWM, ISO, KWP 2000 and CAN protocols).
- Read and clear generic and manufacturer specific Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs).
- Reading Live Data.
- Reading Freeze Frame Data.
- Testing I/M Reading Status.
- Reading Vehicle Info ¨CVIN (most vehicles built 2000 & up).
- Rescanning Data.
- 128x64 pixel backlit LCD display with adjustable contrast.
- User updatable firmware from your Computer via USB.
- Supported Vehicles:
- GM '96 - Current Year(OBD-II).
- Ford '96 - Current Year (OBD-II).
- Chrysler '96 - Current Year (OBD-II).
- Toyota '96 - Current Year (OBD-II).
- Honda '96 - Current Year (OBD-II).
- NISSAN '96 - Current Year (OBD-II).
- All other Asian and European '96 - Current Year (OBD-II).
- All new CAN protocol cars.
|Type||U581 OBD2 Scanner|
|Function||Reading Data, Freeze Data, Testing I/M|
|Diagnostic Trouble Codes||Reads and erase codes|
|Dimensions||10 x 9 x 8 inches|
- 1 x U581 Scan Tool.
- 1 x 1500mm length OBDII Connecting Cable.
- 1 x User Manual.
If you are not totally satisfied with an item that you purchased, you may return it at its new, original condition within 60 days of purchase for a full refund that you paid to us.
If the return is due to product defect, we will pay your return shipping postage. If returned for other reasons, return shipping postage will not be paid.
Customers also viewed