Lot Active PoE Splitter Power Over Ethernet 48V to 5V Micro USB 4 Raspberry Pi
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 5 - 19 and get 15% off
- Buy 20 - 99 and get 20% off
- Buy 100 or above and get 25% off
This POE splitter is suitable for household IP camera and mobile router with 12 watt micro USB. Power over Ethernet PoE up to Remote 33 - 492ft (10 - 150m) via Ethernet cable, 802.3af PoE switch or 48v injector is needed.
- RJ45 female INPUT Port:
- Support the IEEE 802.3af the Power over Ethernet PoE Switch
- Support 48V Unsolicited Power Over Ethernet PoE Switch
- Support 48V Unsolicited Power Over Ethernet PoE Adapter
- Compatible with 44-57V DC voltage, overvoltage protection.
- Support the IEEE 802.3af the Power over Ethernet PoE Switch, 48V Unsolicited Power Over Ethernet PoE Switch or Ethernet PoE Adapter, 48v injector.
- Suitable for Android Tablets, Dropcam, Raspberry Pi - Micro USB
- (Note:This product can not be used for Echo Dot).
|Power Output||DC5V 2.4A|
|Data Output Port||RJ45 Male|
|Power Output Port||Micro USB Power Plug|
|Data Transfer Rate||10/100Mbps|
|Detection||Devices will be detected before poe input|
|Power Pin||support both 1/2(+/-),3/6(-/+) or 4/5(+),7/8(-)|
- 1 x PoE Splitter
If you are not totally satisfied with an item that you purchased, you may return it at its new, original condition within 60 days of purchase for a full refund that you paid to us.
If the return is due to product defect, we will pay your return shipping postage. If returned for other reasons, return shipping postage will not be paid.
Customers also viewed