KW680 OBD2 OBDII & CAN Vehicle Engine Diagnostic Scanner Fault Code Reader-Scan
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 5 - 19 and get 15% off
- Buy 20 - 99 and get 20% off
- Buy 100 or above and get 25% off
KW680 OBDII/EOBD OBD2 Scanner supports all 10 modes of OBDII test for a complete diagnosis. The Diagnostic Scanner compatibles with most OBDII/EOBD (12V voltage, 16 pin interfaces) compliant cars in US, European and Asian from 1996 or newer. Featuring the unique patented One-Click I/M Readiness Key, TFT color display and built-in speaker, the AutoLink AL519 is truly the ultimate in power and affordability, allowing users to do their jobs faster. In addition, thousands of troubleshooter code tips help technicians to save diagnosis and repair time.
- Works on all 1996 and later OBDII compliant US, European and Asian vehicles.
- Easily determines the cause of the Check Engine Light (MIL).
- Retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0) and manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes.
- Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), clears codes and resets monitors.
- Displays DTC definitions on unit screen.
- Views freeze frame data.
- Displays monitor and I/M readiness status (emissions).
- Identifies pending codes.
- Reads live PCM datastream.
- Displays live O2 sensor test data.
- Graphs data C (1996 and newer).
- Reads, stores & playbacks live sensor data.
- Memory/battery backup for off-vehicle data review and analysis.
- Multilingual menu: English, Spanish, French, German.
- Performs modules present test.
- Retrieves vehicle information (VIN, CIN and CVN).
- Supports CAN (Controller Area Network) and all other current.
- OBD-II protocols.
- Built-in OBD-II DTC lookup library.
- Large easy-to-read backlit LCD screen.
- Software upgradeable via internet.
- Prints data via PC.
|Feature 1||High Resolution TFT Colorful Display|
|Feature 2||Bright Color Coded LEDs and Built-in Speaker|
|Size||2.76x0.87x4.92 in (70x22x125 mm)|
- 1 x KW680 OBD2 Scanner
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Storage Bag
If you are not totally satisfied with an item that you purchased, you may return it at its new, original condition within 60 days of purchase for a full refund that you paid to us.
If the return is due to product defect, we will pay your return shipping postage. If returned for other reasons, return shipping postage will not be paid.
Customers also viewed