Hand Operated Knitting Wool Ball Winder Holder Tool
Wind a ball with this convenient yarn winder! It is perfect for making center-pull balls that won't roll away from you as you knit or crochet. It's compact and light, with a built-in table clamp that will work on table thickness up to 1.4". This winder clamps on the table instead of just slipping on, which makes it ultra stable
- Very easy to wind your yarn into balls by simply turning the crank.
- Small and light, portable.
- Low noise when working.
- Perfect for family use.
- Convenient to set up, can be installed on working desk or bench with thickness no more than 1.4inch.
How to Use:
- How to Use:
- 1. Set spindle into geared base by aligning notches. While holding geared base, turn spindle clockwise to secure:
- 2. Clamp the ball winder to table or other support using integral clamp, clamp will work on thickness up to 1.4''. Clamp is controlled by turning red knob.
- 3. Rotate yarn guide so loop end faces upward. Pull it out as far as it will go, locking it into working position as shown.
- 4. Yarn to be wound should be supported on a swift to allow uniform transfer. Feed end of yarn through yarn guide and secure in notch on top of spindle. Yarn is easily placed through guide by simple wrapping it, in a clockwise direction, around the end coil.
- 5. Turn handle clockwise, forming the yarn into a ball. Finished ball can be withdrawn from winder by simply pulling off from underside of ball. Yarn from ball can be used by withdrawing from center core or from outer edge.
|Installation size||7.87*7.28*3.54in (200*185*90mm) (H*L*W)|
- 1 x Wool Winder.
- 1 x User Manual.
If you are not totally satisfied with an item that you purchased, you may return it at its new, original condition within 60 days of purchase for a full refund that you paid to us.
If the return is due to product defect, we will pay your return shipping postage. If returned for other reasons, return shipping postage will not be paid.
Customers also viewed