EL-50448 TPMS Reset Tool Relearn tool Auto Tire Pressure Sensor for GM vehicle
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 5 - 19 and get 15% off
- Buy 20 - 99 and get 20% off
- Buy 100 or above and get 25% off
Most of G.M vehicles equipped with a 315 or 433 MHz (TPMS) Tire Pressure Monitoring system, a "Sensor Re-Learn Procedure" must be performed after tire rotations, Remote Control Door Lock Receiver Module replacement or Tire Pressure Sensor replacement. This re-learn procedure can be performed by using EL-50448 special tire pressure tool.EL-50448works on 2014 G.M models too.
- Brand new and in good condition.
- Compact design makes it lightweight and portable, easy to carry.
- Checking the pressure condition of the tyre in the real time.
- The tire pressure sensor on models in & after 2012 can be read, only with some specified diagnostic tools.
- With diagnostic sensing function.
- It is universal, suitable for most car.
- Note: The package does not include the charger and battery, please buy them by yourself.
How to Use:
- The tire pressure sensor on models in and after 2012 can be read, only with some specified diagnostic tools. Before tire pressure monitoring system works normally properly, the body control module will record ID information of each position in the tire pressure sensor; and use the following methods to read the tire pressure sensor. After replacing a tire or wheel speed sensor.
- Please refer to the specific methods as follows:
- Step 1 - Enter leaning mode
- Set the gearshift lever to "P"
- Put the ignition switch to "ON"
- Enter the interface of tire pressure display by DIC
- DIC shows "Press Set / Ctrl to re-learn"
- Press "Set / Ctrl"
- The turn signal is lighted for 3 seconds and the horn beep sound twice to enter the learning mode
- Step 2 - Read tire pressure sensor information
- Start from the front-left wheel
- Make the J-46079 or Diagnostic Tool EL-50448 antenna up against the valve core position & close to the rim of the tire sidewall
- El-50448 tire pressure tool starts by the start switch
- Successful to read the tire pressure sensor information when the horn bleeps once
- Step 3 - Same method to read other tire pressure information
- Follow the instruction above to read tire pussure of the front-right, rear-right, rear-left wheels
- Turn signals is lighted for 3 seconds and the horn bleeps twice when the learning is complete
|Type:||TPMS relearn tool for GM|
|Material:||high plastic & metal|
|Vehicle Type:||Passenger Vehicle|
|Special Features:||Car Tire Pressure Monitor Sensor|
- 1 x EL-50448 tool
If you are not totally satisfied with an item that you purchased, you may return it at its new, original condition within 60 days of purchase for a full refund that you paid to us.
If the return is due to product defect, we will pay your return shipping postage. If returned for other reasons, return shipping postage will not be paid.
Customers also viewed