CMOS Car Rear View Reverse Backup Parking Camera Night Vision Waterproof 7 LED
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 5 - 19 and get 15% off
- Buy 20 - 99 and get 20% off
- Buy 100 - 499 and get 25% off
The rear-view backup parking assist camera mounts above your vehicle's license plate. Pair it with an in-vehicle monitor display screen, for a quick and easy way to add safety when on the road. It is 170° Viewing Angle with a 45-degree adjustable lens, 100% waterproof high-definition vehicle car rear view backup camera, night vision with 8 flat white LED lights for improved visibility and back-up image capabilities. No drilling required as placement uses existing license plate holes.
- 170° Viewing Angle: Car Reversing Camera with 170-degree wide lens angle meets your need while driving forward or backing up. The lens of camera is also adjustable vertically to get the optimal angle.
- 8 Infrared Night Vision Led: Auto Backup System with 8 x infrared LEDs + 1 x light sensor. The night vision mode automatically turns on in dark space to make night driving and reverse much safe and easy.
- High Definition Image: Advanced CMOS Sensor and camera lens ensures HD image. The assist guidelines displayed as a reference, you can estimate the distance easier when you are reversing.
- IP68 Waterproof: This Rear View Camera has been rigorously tested to be waterproof even in heavy rain or vehicle cleaning, and also shockproof even in bumpy road.
- Easy to Install: Super easy to connect Car Reversing Camera with almost all monitor or car DVD that with video input, mount it above the license plate, no need to change the original structure and look of your car.
- Adjustable angle lens to meet the monitoring requirements of different angles.
- 8 Infrared lamps let the night monitoring effect is more significant.
- The waterproof level is IP68, is the professional waterproof, do not afraid of the rainy days.
How to Use:
- 1. Mount the camera to your car's license plate area, back window, or any other suitable place.
- 2. Adjust the lens of the camera to its best position.
- 3. Connect power wire (red and black) to your vehicle DC 12V power system.
- 4. Connect the video output (yellow wire) of the camera to the display in your vehicle.
- Monitor and Car don't include.
|Type||Rear View Camera Kit|
|Lens angle||170° adjustable|
|Resolution||520 TV Lines|
|Power supply||DC 12V|
- 1 x Car Rear View Camera
- 1 x DC Power Cable (3ft)
- 1 x AV Cable (19ft)
- 1 x User Manual
If you are not totally satisfied with an item that you purchased, you may return it at its new, original condition within 60 days of purchase for a full refund that you paid to us.
If the return is due to product defect, we will pay your return shipping postage. If returned for other reasons, return shipping postage will not be paid.
Customers also viewed