MOTHER'S DAY CONTEST OFFICIAL RULES---012
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. This contest is sponsored by WOWparts. Open to legal residents of the 50 U.S. and D.C..
- CONTEST TIMING: WOWparts Mother’s Day Contest (“Contest”) begins at 07:00 a.m. United States Pacific Daylight Time (“PDT”) on May 1, 2016 and ends at 6:59 p.m. PDT on May 8, 2016 (“ContestPeriod”).
- ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and D.C.. Employees of WOWparts (“Sponsor”), and immediate family members (spouses, parents, children, and siblings and their spouses) and household members of each (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate or win the prize. All applicable laws and regulations apply.
- HOW TO ENTER: During the Contest Period, Entrants can visit https://www.facebook.com/wowparts(“Page”), and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the registration form to submit one (1) entry into the Contest (“Entry”). Limit one (1) registration Entry per person/e-mail address during the Contest Period.
All Entries must be received by 8:59 p.m. EST on May 8, 2016 to be eligible.
- Texts: Required for each entry. Must be appropriate and relevant to the subject. Any entries containing irrelevant, offensive, inappropriate, profane and abusive words will be banned by Facebook or by Sponsor and such an Entrant will be removed from the contest.
- Photos: Optional for each entry. Must be original work. All photos should show your mom (or your kids’ mom, if applicable) in the pictures. Old photos showing your young childhood with Mom can be entered. Each photo can only be entered once. Duplicates will be removed. Inappropriate and irrelevant photos will be removed along with the whole entry. WOWparts does not accept any liability for the publication of unlawfully reproduced images. Computer-generated or computer-altered images will not be accepted. Artwork and illustrations will not be accepted. Such an Entrant may be removed from the contest.
The winners consent to the use of their image, name and/or photograph in any publicity carried out by WOWparts, without further compensation.
Attempts made by the Entrant to submit multiple Entries in excess of the above stated limitations, or is in violation of these Official Rules by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, and logins, or any other methods are prohibited and all Entries obtained by such an Entrant may be disqualified if detected. Automated Entries are prohibited and use of any automated or computer system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification if detected. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your online service may apply. If participating via mobile device, standard phone data rates and usage charges imposed by your phone service provider may apply. All Entries shall be the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. In the event of a dispute over the identity of an Entrant, Entry will be deemed submitted by the Authorized Account Holder of the e-mail address associated with the Entry. Authorized Account Holder is defined as the person assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses.
- PRIZE: At the close of the voting period, the entry with the most votes will win 1st place Grand Prize - A $200 Visa gift card. Shipping address may be inquired via email addresses provided by Entrants. Grand Prize winner is solely responsible for all federal, country/state and local taxes/VAT, including applicable duty, associated with Grand Prize acceptance.
Encouragement Award may be granted to the top 20 entrants whose entries gain most votes. Grand Prize and Encouragement Award may only be shipped to 50 United States and D.C. Encouragement Award is awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsor.
All valid participants will be granted an 8% OFF coupon, valid from 5/9/2016 to 6/8/2016, on any single purchase on www. WOWparts.com. Coupons can only be used one time and cannot be combined with other offers. Coupons are not transferrable.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION/VERIFICATION: The potential Grand Prize winner will be notified at the e-mail address provided during registration and will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility & Liability Release or Declaration of Compliance, depending on potential winner’s country of residence, and where legal, a Publicity Release within ten (10) days of notification attempt. Noncompliance within this time period may result in disqualification and an alternate winner selected. Prize notification returned as non-deliverable will result in disqualification and the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected and notified as indicated above.
- GENERAL RULES: By participating in this Contest, Entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor. By accepting the prize, entrants agree that the Sponsor and those acting under the Sponsor's authority may use entrants' name, picture/portrait, likeness, and/or hometown, for advertising and promotional purposes without further consideration, unless prohibited by law. By accepting the prize, entrants agree that Sponsor and their subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and Contest agencies, and their directors, employees, representatives and agents, will have no liability whatsoever for, and will be held harmless by entrants for any liability for any injury, loss or damages of any kind to persons, and property damages sustained, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of prize or participation in this Contest or any prize-related activity. The Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the Contest materials or the offering or announcement of the prize. In the event of a dispute in the Contest, Entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of Entry. The "authorized account holder" is deemed the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, service provider or other online organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. If for any reason the Contest is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure, human error or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Contest, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the Entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest and award the prize from among all eligible Entries received prior to cancellation. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, Entry. Sponsor is not responsible for: (a) incorrect or inaccurate transcription of Entry information or late, mistranscribed, delayed or incomplete Entries received through impermissible or illegitimate channels, all of which will be disqualified; (b) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any telephone, computer online systems, computer equipment, website, server provider, network, hardware or software; (c) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any website or service; (d) unauthorized intervention in any part of the Entry process or this Contest; or (e) printing, typographical, electronic or human errors which may occur in the offer or administration of this Contest or the processing of Entries. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- DISPUTES: Entrants/winner agree that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, or the prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and solely and exclusively by the United States Federal Court for California, or the appropriate State Court located in California; Entrants/winner submit to sole and exclusive personal jurisdiction to said courts exclusively in the United States Court for California, California or the appropriate State Court located in California for any such dispute and irrevocably waives any and all rights to object to such jurisdiction; (b) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out of pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Contest but in no event attorneys' fees; and (c) under no circumstances will Entrants/winner be permitted to obtain awards for and Entrants/winner hereby waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of Entrants/winner or the Sponsor and its agencies in connection with this Contest shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the state of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules of provisions (whether of the state of California, the United States, or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the state of California.
- WINNER: For the names of the top 20 winners, available after May 11, 2016, visit
- SPONSOR AND ADMINISTRATOR: The Sponsor and Administrator of this Contest is WOWparts, located at 3120 Osgood Ct. Fremont, CA, United States.