Automotive OBD2 EOBD Code Reader Scanner Car Diagnostic Engine Light Check Tool
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 5 - 19 and get 15% off
- Buy 20 - 99 and get 20% off
- Buy 100 or above and get 25% off
- UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY: The KONNWEI KW590 car diagnostic scanner works on most gasoline vehicles sold in domestic USA since 1996/ Imported EU based from 2003/ Asia based 2006 newer vehicles, including passenger cars, SUV, MPV, truck etc., Supports All OBD2 Protocols: KWP2000, ISO9141, J1850 VPW, J1850 PWM, And CAN (Controller Area Network); Works with English, German, French, Spanish, Finnish, Dutch, Russian, and Portuguese; It get power directly from the OBDII data link connector in your car.
- TURN CHECK ENGINE LIGHT OFF: KW590 auto code reader can quickly read and erase all types of vehicle stored emission related trouble codes, pending codes, and show code definitions. turns off the MIL (Check Engine Light) and reset monitor. Perfect fixed car diagnostic tool for car DIY mechanic and car owners.
- FULL ENGINE SCAN TOOL: Full OBD2 diagnostic function including O2 sensor and EVAP (Evaporative Control) system test and On-Board Monitoring test. KW590 code scanner initiates a leak test vehicle's EVAP system by monitoring the integrity of the fuel tank system; The O2 sensor test is for monitoring and adjusting Air/ Fuel mixture, which monitor fuel efficiency and vehicle emissions. On-Board Monitoring test will perform more detailed test to identify if the problems has been fixed correctly.
- SER-FRIENDLY PATENTED DESIGN: Portable Anti-Slip design and 4.7 feet long diagnostic cable arrow you to perform a professional diagnostic in or out of your vehicle. Large LCD display and four logical buttons, easily operate and indicates test results directly. No need any battery, will get power from vehicle when connected. Even a beginner can easily use this unit.
- DIAGNOSIC REPORTS & UPDATE: You may save the diagnostic data in KW590 OBD2 scanner, including trouble codes, freeze frame and live data. It also allows you to review and delete, or upload to computer for printing.
How to Use:
How to Verify Where is the Vehicle's OBDII Interface?
- The OBD2 port is often under the dash, or under a panel below the handbrake in the center console.
How to Get Start with This OBDII Code Reader?
- Simply plug into the OBD II port on your car, then turn ignition on and you ready to go.
- Works on 12V vehicle battery ONLY.
- Plug and Play Scanner, must be 16 Pin OBD II protocol.
- Cannot work on hybrid and electric cars.
|Type||KW590 OBD2 Scanner|
|Dimension||3.11x5.03x0.91 inch (79x128x23 mm)|
- 1 x KONNWEI OBD2 Scanner
- 1 x User's Manual
- 1 x Mini USB cable
- 1 x High-grade protection bag
If you are not totally satisfied with an item that you purchased, you may return it at its new, original condition within 60 days of purchase for a full refund that you paid to us.
If the return is due to product defect, we will pay your return shipping postage. If returned for other reasons, return shipping postage will not be paid.