Aluminum Cooling Heat Sink with Thermal Pad for M.2 NGFF NVMe 2280 PCIE SSD
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 5 - 19 and get 15% off
- Buy 20 - 99 and get 20% off
- Buy 100 or above and get 25% off
- Aluminum Cooling Fan for M.2 NGFF Heat Sink SM961 960PRO NVMe 2280 SSD.
- Thermal pads is only used to fill the master chip height, please do not attach the thermal pads to flash memory chips.
- The Package Include additional adhesive tape, it can use to binding heatsink or heatsink with SSD bonding.
- Dimension: 70*21*3mm
- Heat sink with 5°- 10° cooling effect.
- Bundled design, does not hurt the hard disk.
- Suggestion: Before installing, remove the SSD specification label will be better.
How to Use:
- Take out the clean dry and wet bag No. 1, wipe the hard disk bonding surface and the back of the heat sink to wipe the wet, then wipe it off with the No. 2 dry paper towel, tear the thermal silicone pad 2 transparent film attached to the hard disk, then put the heat sink gently Press and put on a high temperature resistant rubber band
- Please make sure your laptop have enough gap (about 5mm) to install the heatsink.
|Socket Compatibility||M.2 NGFF 2280|
|Cooling Type||Passive Cooling|
- 1 x Aluminum Heatsink
- 1 x Thermal Pads
- 2 x Silicon Ring
If you are not totally satisfied with an item that you purchased, you may return it at its new, original condition within 60 days of purchase for a full refund that you paid to us.
If the return is due to product defect, we will pay your return shipping postage. If returned for other reasons, return shipping postage will not be paid.
Customers also viewed