Advanced ELM327 v3.0 Bluetooth Interface OBD2 Car Scanner Adapter
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 5 - 19 and get 15% off
- Buy 20 - 99 and get 20% off
- Buy 100 or above and get 25% off
New Bluetooth version KONNWEI OBDII scan tool, which is a high-quality automotive scanning tool that supports all OBD-II protocols, including ISO15765-4 (CAN), ISO14230-4 (KWP2000), ISO9141-2, J1850 VPW, J1850 PWM. as well as USER2 CAN (11-bit ID, 50K baud). The KW902 OBDII scan tool allows for you to self-diagnose issues with your vehicle therefore you will know what needs to be done next time you visit a mechanic. You connect the KW901 tool to your car's OBDII Cable via the plug's 16 pin interface, and once connected the iCar scan tool will never have to be unplugged. As it uses Bluetooth, you have a stable wireless connectivity range of 4-8 meters. In addition, it does not require any wires or batteries since the adapter is powered by the diagnosis socket. Fault code Reader Bluetooth network connection: The KW901 scan reader uses the fastest and most reliable MCU chip; consequently, your results will be delivered swiftly and correctly. This car diagnostic scan tool has the capability to read trouble codes, both generic and manufacturer-specific, along with display code descriptions with over 3000 universal code definitions in the database. Furthermore, the KONNWEI KW901 OBDII car code reader can be used with a PC and Android devices where the user can download the appropriate app from the Google Play store.
- 100% brand new and high quality.
- Gives real time information while driving.
- Works on most OBD II Vehicles (1996 USA) & EOBD cars (Petrol cars from 2001 and diesel cars from 2003/2004 in EU)
- Can't use for ECU, ECM, Airbag light or ABS Engine light. Also it can't work for any Diesel vehicles. Works with Bluetooth enabled Android devices and Windows PC.
- Easy to use: Plug this OBD2 scan tool in your car's OBD2 port, turn on your car, enable Bluetooth on your Android phone or tablet, run the download App Torque with simple settings and wait until it connects your car successfully.
- It can read and clear diagnostic trouble codes (DTC), display and read, engine data such as RPM, Vehicle Speed, Long Term Fuel Trim, Short Term Fuel Trim, Timing Advance, Intake Air Temp, Air Flow Rate, Oxygen Sensors and so much more.
- The target car needs to be OBD2 complianced car, please check your car's ECU label or user manual to confirm its OBD2 compatibility.
- For Android users, please download the TORQUE app from the Google Play store. Torque is an OBD II performance and diagnostic tool for any device that runs the Android operating system. It will allow you to access the many sensors within your vehicles Engine Management System, as well as allow you to view and clear trouble codes, not work for iOS devices.
- For PC users, please download the ScanMaster ELM from internet (both software will require to pay the licence).
|Type||Bluetooth ELM327 Android OBD2 Scan Tool|
|Diagnose Interface||16 Pin|
|Bluetooth Standard||Bluetooth V3.0|
|Bluetooth Range||4 to 8 Meters|
|Software Platform Supported||Android, PC (CAN'T use for iPhone or Mac)|
|Android App in Google Play||TORQUE Pro|
|PC Software||ScanMaster ELM|
|Work temperature range||-20~ +70T|
|Storage temperature range||-40~ +125T|
|RF sensitivity (Basic Rate)||-85db|
|Frequency Range||2402 ~ 2480MHZ|
|UART Params||38400, 8, N, 1|
|Color||Red + Black|
- 1 x KW901 Bluetooth ELM327 Android OBD2 scan tool
- 1 x CD
- 1 x User Manual
If you are not totally satisfied with an item that you purchased, you may return it at its new, original condition within 60 days of purchase for a full refund that you paid to us.
If the return is due to product defect, we will pay your return shipping postage. If returned for other reasons, return shipping postage will not be paid.
Customers also viewed