(5-pack) PCI-E 8-pin to 2x 6+2-pin Power Splitter Cable
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 5 - 19 and get 15% off
- Buy 20 - 99 and get 20% off
- Buy 100 or above and get 25% off
This PCI Express power splitter cable (8-pin female to dual 8-pin or 6-pin male) lets you connect a single (standard) 8-pin PCI Express power connection provided by the computer power supply to two nVidia SLI or ATI CrossfireX video cards that require a 6-pin power connection.
- 100% brand new and high quality.
- One port is CPU 8Pin for plugging into a modular power supply and another port is dual PCI-E 8Pin (6P 2P) for connnecting to video cards.
- PCI Express power splitter cable (8-pin to dual 8-pin) lets you connect a single (standard) 8-pin PCI Express power connection provided by the computer power supply to two nVidia SLI or ATI CrossfireX video cards that require a 6-pin power connection.
- A cost-saving solution, this PCIe 8-pin to dual 8-pin power cable eliminates the expense of upgrading a computer power supply for the sake of compatibility with dual video card systems.
- Do not overload your power supply or the 8-pin power cable, running more than 300W over a single 8-pin 18AWG PCI-Express cable is a fire hazard.
|Wire||18 AWG copper|
|Connector A||8 Pin PCI Express|
|Connector B||6 + 2 Pin PCI Express|
|Material||abs copper steel|
|Color||Black Yellow (Optional)|
|Length||8 inches / 200mm|
- 5x PCI-e 8pin to Dual 8Pin Video Card Power Extension Cable.
If you are not totally satisfied with an item that you purchased, you may return it at its new, original condition within 60 days of purchase for a full refund that you paid to us.
If the return is due to product defect, we will pay your return shipping postage. If returned for other reasons, return shipping postage will not be paid.
Customers also viewed