3 in1 Lightning/Micro USB/Type-C to HDMI Cable 1080P HDTV for iPhone X Samsung
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 5 - 19 and get 15% off
- Buy 20 - 99 and get 20% off
- Buy 100 or above and get 25% off
1080P converter adapter cable for lighting 8 Pin iPad / iPhone / Type-C / Micro USB Android phone to mirror to HDMI TV. Plug and play, very convenient to use.
- The iPhone HDMI cable supports mirroring of what is displayed on your device screen - including movies, TV show, music, video, audio, photo and more - to your HDMI-equipped TV or projector in up to 1080p HD.
- Compatible with iPhone X, 8, 8 Plus, 7, 7 Plus; iPhone 6, 6s, 6 Plus, 6s Plus; iPhone 5, 5c, 5s, SE; iPad mini, mini 2, mini 3, mini 4; iPad Air, Air 2; iPad Pro; iPod Touch 5th Generation. Support iOS 9 or above.
- Plug and Play: Plug the HDMI connector to the TV / Projector HDMI port; connect the USB cable to power adapter (at least 5V 1A); and plug your iphone' data cable to the cable's one connector and your iPhone, then the phones screen will pop out a "Trust" option, just click it then wait it connects automatically.
- 1080P HD: Support 1080P high digital signal output, you can enjoy the super big screen from your phones and share the happiness with your family or friend together on your big HDTV or projector! (NOT SUPPORT Netflix , Amazon Video , DIRECTV, hulu , crunchyroll or other Paid videos in the APP).
- Supports Dual-System: Android and iOS, compatible with most devices.
- Connect an 5V 1A adapter with USB end to power up or plug in TV / Projector / Monitor USB port. More details please read the product specification.
How to Use:
1. Plug the HDMI connector to the TV (Projector/Monitor) HDMI port. 2. Connect the USB cable to a power adapter(at least 5V 1A) to supply power for the HDMI connector. 3. Plug your smartphone data cable to the cable's one connector and your iPhone. (User had better use the original data cable). 4. Then the smartphone screen will pop out a "Trust" option, just click it. If there is a code appeared, please open the "setting" on your phone and find "developer options" and then click"USB debugging". If there is no"developer options", please click "about phone"; and then click "building No." for seven times continuously. 5. Wait for a few seconds for initialization, the screen of your smartphone will be shown on TV.
|Item Type||3 in1 USB to HDMI Cable|
|Connector A||HDMI male|
|Connector B||USB Type A male + USB Type A female|
|Function||Video Andamp; Charge|
|Compatible with||Android & iOS|
- 1 x 3 in1 USB to HDMI Cable w/USB Charging Port.
If you are not totally satisfied with an item that you purchased, you may return it at its new, original condition within 60 days of purchase for a full refund that you paid to us.
If the return is due to product defect, we will pay your return shipping postage. If returned for other reasons, return shipping postage will not be paid.
Customers also viewed