2Pcs H4 9003 LED Headlight Canbus Load Resistor Decoder Error Free Anti Flicker
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 5 - 19 and get 15% off
- Buy 20 - 99 and get 20% off
- Buy 100 or above and get 25% off
- Latest technology works for LED Conversion Kits, strong Canbus chip built-in compatible even with the new car computer System.
- Cars known to require this are: Jeep Wrangler, Chrysler 300C, Dodge Magnum, Dodge Charger and some Audi, and Mercedes Benz (usually late models only).
- This device is designed to balances out the current draw of the LED kit and would offset the warning signals on the dash board. It will also eliminate headlight flickering that is caused by the vehicle's computer not recognizing the low wattage LED bulb.
- When a LED kit is installed in newer car models or cars with a computer-controlled unit CAN BUS, often there is an error code showing on the dash board or the lights keep flickering and would not stay on. This is due to the fact that the LED kit is triggering a bulb out warning signal in your car's computer control unit.
- Genuine Can-Bus decoder, eliminated error code on dash for most of the cars.
- Cancel 'bulb out' or 'bulb failure' warnings error.
- Cancel Radio Interference.
- Cancel Error message cause by On-Board Computer.
- Pre-wired for direct plug and play, bypass wiring like regular load resistors.
- Load resistors will ensure the LED bulbs light up full power without malfunction issue nor flickering issue.
- Easy to install, Plug-n-Play AMP connectors.
- 100% water proof, weather proof.
- Input Voltage: DC 9-16v
- 2pcs H4 9003 HB2 LED HID Headlight Bulb LED Canbus Decoders
If you are not totally satisfied with an item that you purchased, you may return it at its new, original condition within 60 days of purchase for a full refund that you paid to us.
If the return is due to product defect, we will pay your return shipping postage. If returned for other reasons, return shipping postage will not be paid.
Customers also viewed