22 Tooth Grinder Chain Disc Wood Carving Disc 4 Inch For 100/115mm Angle Grinder
- Grinder Disc Chain Saw takes the muscle work out of cutting, carving, removing and sculpting of wood, plastics, ice and hard rubber with their speed and maneuverability. The chain saw blade is held in place between two steel plates which provides a secure grip for carving. Regardless of grain or knots the blade cuts through the material with ease to the user.
- Our 22-tooth design provides a smooth “finished” surface which is great for minimal sanding afterwards.
- Chains can be either be sharpened using a chain saw file or replaced as need be.
- Great for curved work, like the inside of bowls, for fast waste removal.
- Fits For 4"" (100mm) or 4-1/2""(115mm) Angle Grinder.
- Warning: It is not advised to use the switch lock feature on any grinder. Doing so may result in serious injury or even death.
|Maximum speed||13000rpm Max|
- 1 x Grinder Disc and Chain
If you are not totally satisfied with an item that you purchased, you may return it at its new, original condition within 60 days of purchase for a full refund that you paid to us.
If the return is due to product defect, we will pay your return shipping postage. If returned for other reasons, return shipping postage will not be paid.
Customers also viewed