100pcs Solder Seal Heat Shrink Butt Wire Connector Copper Waterproof Terminal US
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 5 - 19 and get 15% off
- Buy 20 - 99 and get 20% off
- Buy 100 or above and get 25% off
- Color-coded tubing makes it easy to identify the right size of the connector for every application.
- Simply position the stripped wires into the solder sleeve and apply heat to finish the connection.
- Transparent sleeve provides precise inspection, easy control soldering process.
- Make properly soldered and waterproof connections in a few seconds without crimping.
- Polyolefin heat shrink butt connectors improved pullout strength, provides seal, strain relief, cable check, and insulation.
- Our heat shrink solder and seal connectors widely used on a boat, in a car, at home or on numerous wiring projects.
How to Use:
- Steps for use:
- 1.Select the right size of connectors for the wires
- 2.Insert the wires into the solder splice
- 3.Heated directly with a hot gun make the solder melt and flow through the stripped wires
|Color||Red, Blue, White, Yellow, Black|
- 1 x Box
- 20 x Red Connectors: Dia 3.0 mm, 0.5-1.0mm2 22-18AWG
- 20 x Blue Connectors: Dia 5.0mm, 1.5-2.5mm2 16-14AWG
- 6 x White Connectors: Dia 1.5 mm, 0.25-0.34mm2 26-24AWG
- 6 x Yellow Connectors: Dia 6.0 mm, 4.0-6.0mm2 12-10AWG
- 48 x Black Connectors: 3.2 / 1.6 (20mm long)
If you are not totally satisfied with an item that you purchased, you may return it at its new, original condition within 60 days of purchase for a full refund that you paid to us.
If the return is due to product defect, we will pay your return shipping postage. If returned for other reasons, return shipping postage will not be paid.
Customers also viewed