1000X 8LED USB 2.0 Digital Microscope Endoscope Zoom Camera Magnifier + Stand
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 5 - 19 and get 15% off
- Buy 20 - 99 and get 20% off
- Buy 100 or above and get 25% off
- Built-in 8 SMD LEDs (dimmable) with brightness adjustment control can improve images quality (with adjust controller on USB cable).
- 0.3M HD CMOS sensor, save the view directly to your hard drive in JPG or video files.
- Used for textile, PCB, jewelry & microbiological inspection and fun for kids to explore the microscopic world. Also great for hobbyists, and professionals.
|Image Sensor||0.3M HD CMOS Sensor (Digital 2M)|
|Controller||High Speed DSP|
|Focus Range||Manual Focus from 0~200mm|
|Snap Shot||Software and Hardware|
|Video Capture Resolution||640x480|
|Still Image Capture Resolution||1600x1200(2M Pixel),1280x960(1.3M Pixel),800x600, 640x480|
|Frame Rate||Max. 30f/s Under 600 Lux Brightness|
|Flicker Control||50Hz / 60Hz Option|
|Snap Shot Format||JEPG|
|Light Source||8 White Light LED (with adjust controller on USB cable)|
|Magnification Ratio||1000X (Manual)|
|Power Supply||USB Port (5V DC)|
|Software||Driver and Measurement|
|System Requirement||Pentium Computer with 700MHz & Above, 20M HD Space CD ROM Driver, 128MB RAM, Direct X VGA Card|
|PC Interface||USB2.0 & USB1.1|
|Operation System||WIN XP/VISTA/WIN 7/8 32 Bites & 64 Bites|
- 1 x Microscope
- 1 x Lift Tray
- 1 x Stand Base
- 1 x Calibration Ruler
- 2 x Screw
If you are not totally satisfied with an item that you purchased, you may return it at its new, original condition within 60 days of purchase for a full refund that you paid to us.
If the return is due to product defect, we will pay your return shipping postage. If returned for other reasons, return shipping postage will not be paid.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed