100 Mile 25dBi Indoor Gain Digital DVB-T DVB-T2 TV HDTV Aerial Antenna Amplifier
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 5 - 19 and get 15% off
- Buy 20 - 99 and get 20% off
- Buy 100 or above and get 25% off
This magnetic base HDTV antenna helps you get stronger HDTV signal to watch more HD TV programs and videos. The high gain 25dBi antenna gives you a stronger signal with high sensitivity to receive programs of better quality. And built-in high frequency ensures the stability and smoothness of signal, thus providing you with a more brilliant watching TV enjoyment.
- Adopting high gain 25dBi antenna to boost signals for HDTV.
- Made of high quality metal, signal transmission is faster and more stable.
- 360 degree no dead angle receiving signal, more convenient to use.
- High frequency of VHF(172-240Mhz)/ UHF(470-860Mhz) with high sensitivity plus high gain 25dBi ensure the stability and smoothness of signal transmission. Give you a great watching TV enjoyment.
- This antenna receives multiple kinds of signals, including ATSC, DVB-T, DVB-T2, ISDB. It is compatible with 720P, 1080i, 1080P/ ATSC. Enabling you to enjoy HD videos.
- This high gain antenna widens the signal receiving/ transmitting range to 100 miles, which allows you to get more signals, thus more HD TV programs.
- This magnetic base TV signal amplifier antenna supports plug and play. No need for drive or software.
How to Use:
- Step 1: connect the end(f-male) of attached coaxial cable to the ANT/IN connector on the back of the TV or DVB-T tuner.
- Step 2: In the TV's setup menu, set the tuner mode to "Antenna" or "Air". for more detailed instructions, please refer to your TV manual.
- Step 3: In the Tv's setup menu, set TV to "scan" for channels. this can sometimes be listed as auto-program, auto-scan, channel search or channel scan. consult the TV manual for detailed instructions.
- Step 4: if reception is sporadic, try moving the antenna to another location and rescanning the TV until optimal position is found.
- Step 5: fix the antenna at the optimal position you found.
- 1. Placing the antenna higher or close to/in a window may result in better reception. you must rescan whenever you move the antenna.
- 2. If you use a flat HDTV, please go through your TV manual to make sure your TV comes with built-in tuner for freeview.
- 3. You need to retune your freeview TVs and digital receiver from time to ensure you are reserving all available services. retuning takes only a few minutes and can be done with your remote control.
- 4.TV reception capacity depends on the distance among your home, transmitting tower and surrounding environments.
|Working frequency||VHF(172-240Mhz)/ UHF(470-860Mhz)|
|LNA high gain||25dBi|
|Signal range||100 miles|
|Receiving signal||ATSC, DVB-T, DVB-T2, ISDB|
|Compatibility||720P, 1080i, 1080P/ ATSC|
|Cable length||approx. 4.5 meters/ 14.77ft|
- 1 x 100-mile Antenna
If you are not totally satisfied with an item that you purchased, you may return it at its new, original condition within 60 days of purchase for a full refund that you paid to us.
If the return is due to product defect, we will pay your return shipping postage. If returned for other reasons, return shipping postage will not be paid.
Customers also viewed