1/4" Router Bit Set Shank Tungsten Carbide Rotary Tool with Case Box
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 5 - 19 and get 15% off
- Buy 20 - 99 and get 20% off
- Buy 100 or above and get 25% off
- 1/4"" shank, sealed bearings, smooth accurate cuts.
- High-grade carbide blade with sharp cutting, smooth rotation, operating light.
- All heat-treated blade, with high concentricity and strong refused torsion.
- Comes with wooden index case for easy storage and organization.
- Perfect for edging, trimming, veining and grooving in all woodworking projects for both professional carpenters and hobbyists.
|Type||15Pcs 1/4" Router Bit|
|Material||45 # carbon steel, YG8 alloy|
|Color of bit||Red|
- 1 x One set of 15 pcs of Router Bit
If you are not totally satisfied with an item that you purchased, you may return it at its new, original condition within 60 days of purchase for a full refund that you paid to us.
If the return is due to product defect, we will pay your return shipping postage. If returned for other reasons, return shipping postage will not be paid.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed